SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR
We are looking for an experienced Social Media specialist to join our Gold Coast-based team. The ideal candidate will be a Social Media native – a creative thinker with a comprehensive skillset and a passion for swimwear, activewear and fashion Social Media. They will join a small, passionate and creative team and help to create market-leading content with a focus on engagement, empowerment and positivity. This Role will involve planning, creating, and implementing Social Media content on a daily basis, alongside two other Moana Team Members - a Social Media Assistant and the Moana Director. You will be at the forefront of female empowerment and inclusivity. Be a part of two of the world’s fastest growing labels, in both the swimwear and fitness industries… passionate about being the best and enjoying it the most!
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role and industry
- Excellent planning and organisational abilities - you’ll be planning and executing daily, weekly, and monthly content.
- A deep care for our Customers combined with excellent Social Media Customer Service skills.
- Excellent photo and video editing skills specifically geared around Social Content – both in-app and external-to-app editing software (Adobe Suite preferably).
- Excellent and intimate knowledge of all relevant Social Media Channels and Trends; including, but not limited to, Instagram, TikTok and Facebook.
- An ability and comfort with being able to speak well in front of a camera.
- An ability to think creatively and strategically
- An ability to adapt and change direction and task flexibly and fluidly
- A positive person who enjoys making others happy
- The creation, presentation, and implementation of Social Media content iniatives; inclusive of organic, paid, competition and partnership content.
- Planning and aligning Social Media content with specific Product and Collection messaging and initiatives
- Social Media Content Management; inclusive of posting, monitoring, engaging, and moderating of all Social Media channels under the umbrella of Moana Lifestyle Pty Limited.
- For example, current priorities would include planning, designing & implementing:
- Daily IG Posts
- Daily IG Stories
- Daily FB Posts
- Daily FB Group
- Weekly TikTok Content
- Remain abreast of current, trending, and new Social Media content across all relevant channels and actively implement relevant and valuable content ideas in partnership with the Moana Director.
- Active participation, moderation, and engagement on the Moana Lifestyle Pty Limited Chat platform.
- Proficiency with Shopify, and/or similar eCommerce software
- Previous eComm and/or warehouse experience
- A love of swimwear and a familiarity with the Moana brand
This position will be based in Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Why join us
Be a part of two of the world’s fastest growing labels, in both the swimwear and fitness industries… passionate about being the best and enjoying it the most!