JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Reporting to the Director & Head of Design, as the Junior Graphic Designer you will be responsible for the development of both digital and physical marketing collateral, the management of Moana's website graphic, content and merchandising elements and will assist in the development of our market leading print designs. Be a part of two of the world’s fastest growing labels, in both the swimwear and fitness industries… passionate about being the best and enjoying it the most!
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar role and industry
- Excellent interpersonal and digital communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- A high attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, with proficiency in the remainder of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A unique and creative eye for colour, texture and patterns.
- A distinctive individual with the ability to think ‘outside of the box’
- A customer and market-focussed outlook on design
- Be up-to-date on design trends and industry developments
- Ability to both self-manage and take direction with regards to workload and core responsibilities
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- A sense of pride and passion in both your personal and employers’ work
- Design and development of digital marketing collateral, including, but not limited to; website elements, email marketing, digital advertising, email signatures etc.
- Design and development of physical marketing collateral, including, but not limited to; swing tags, inserts, packaging, stickers etc.
- Monitor and update the websites/s graphic, content and merchandising elements, under Design Manager's vision / guidance.
- Oversee major website graphic design changes, under the Design Manager’s vision and guidance.
- Manage and coordinate seasonal website graphic redesign, in conjunction with web development team.
- Aid in the creation and presentation mood boards for seasonal collections.
- Assist in generating and developing print elements.
- Research ideas, source reference material, create new artwork & assist in the design process from concept to finished garment, under Design Manager’s and Director’s vision / guidance.
- Create CAD files for multiple ranges per year.
- Track the design progress to ensure timely execution and delivery of designs.
- Work with textile designers on print creation and presentation.
- Maintain production schedules and delivery communication for all samples.
- Maintain digital and vintage artwork library.
- Proficiency with Shopify, and/or similar eCommerce software.
- Previous eComm and/or warehouse experience.
- A love of swimwear, activewear, and a familiarity with the Moana brand.
This position will be based in Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Why join us
Be a part of two of the world’s fastest growing labels, in both the swimwear and fitness industries… passionate about being the best and enjoying it the most!